Since you clicked on the “About Me” tab of my webpage, I am going to assume you’re interested in learning more about the mysterious author that writes these entries… Or maybe you’re just like, “Who is this guy!? What’s his story!?” Well, whatever the reason, I can promise that this will satisfy your thirst for knowledge and more. So please sit back, relax, and enjoy a glimpse into the mind and world of Logan James Palm.
Just incase you didn’t see the name at the top of the page or in the previous sentence, my name is Logan James Palm. Was it fate that I was born on September 3rd 1998? I would say so since my favorite song of all time would turn out to have the same name as the month I was born in. Thanks to genetics, I received two of the most incredible human beings of all time to call my parents, which in turn also brought me a pair of truly delightful and hilarious siblings. My parents Lisa and Peter, my older brother Spencer, my younger brother Ethan, and my dog Magglio are the five lucky people (and canine) I get to call my family. For all of my life, family has always been something I hold near and dear to my heart. The bond we share together is incredibly important, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world. Speaking of my family, something interesting about me is my name; Logan James Palm. Unlike most people, who only introduce themselves and identify publicly with their first and last name, I always proudly state my middle name like the badge of honor I believe it is. Why? Well I was given the middle name of James because it was my father’s middle name and my grandfather’s as well. In my opinion, something that is passed down from generation to generation in a family is awe-inspiring and I will be forever grateful that I am apart of this middle name legacy.
Here is a random bit of info! A while back, I set up a keyboard short cut on my phone so when I type the letters “HM“, it autocorrects to Hakuna Matata. I did this because it is something I say at least once every day of my life. I truly hope that this applies to no one, but to those of you who do not know what that means, you have clearly lived under a rock for your whole life. The saying Hakuna Matata comes from a song in the 1994 blockbuster film “The Lion King“, titled “Hakuna Matata“. Hakuna Matata is a Swahili phrase; which roughly translates to “no worries“. I have tried to live my life by this motto and I am always attempting to inspire others to do so as well. Having no worries is the best way to live and is a state of mind that we should all strive for. If you are constantly worrying about many aspects of life, small decisions, and potential outcomes, you are going to inhibit yourself. You cannot truly grow as a person if you are stuck on the past or future; you need to stay in the present. So don’t let your worries stop you! Live your life without letting your woes of the future get in the way! Life is precious and I firmly believe that people need to live in the moment and enjoy what is in front of them.
Do you remember earlier when I said, “this will satisfy your thirst for knowledge and more.” Well, here is the “and more” part. I have created a comprehensive list of my favorite things! I hope you enjoy!
- Favorite Movie: Star Wars Saga (I can’t choose just one!)
- Favorite Book: Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
- Favorite Color: Blue, Green, and Yellow (changes daily)
- Favorite Hero: Captain America & Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Favorite Villan: Davy Jones
- Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream: Vanilla (It’s a basic choice, I know, but it is SO delicious)
- Favorite Song: If you didn’t click on the link above, September by Earth, Wind, & Fire
- Favorite Artist: Michael Bublé
- Favorite Video Game: Super Smash Bros., Animal Crossing, and Kingdom Hearts
- Favorite Board Game: Dungeons & Dragons
- Favorite TV Show: The Office
- Favorite Time of Day: 12:34 AM or PM
- Favorite Sport: Baseball
- Favorite Food: Chicken Oozy and Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza
- Favorite Drink: Water (I love water)
- Favorite Fruit: Apple
- Favorite Vegetable: Celery
- Favorite Number: 30
- Favorite Animal: Elephant
- Favorite Quote: “Do or do not. There is no try.” ~ Jedi Master Yoda
- Favorite Season: Fall / Winter
- Favorite Restaurant: Casey’s Corner
- Favorite Place: Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- Favorite Disney Movie: Toy Story, Beauty & The Beast, and Tangled
- Favorite Disney Character: Buzz Lightyear
- Favorite Walt Disney World Park: Magic Kingdom
- Favorite WDW Attraction: Splash Mountain
- Favorite WDW Resort: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
I have many passions in life that have greatly influenced me as a person. Disney and Star Wars are two of those passions that some would say are essential parts of who I am. Through the power of story telling, these titans of the film industry have taught me many life lessons that I couldn’t live without. Together, they’ve taught me to dream big and understand that with the right amount of effort, anything is possible. Disney played a huge part in the creative and dreamer aspects of my life, whereas Star Wars is where I learned of courage and fighting for what you believe in. In many ways, these films have driven me to want to play a huge part in the entertainment industry, because of the fantastic worlds I was immersed in when I would watch them. Star Wars and Disney are two of the most important thing that have changed my life, and I couldn’t imagine a world without them.
Though I could probably write so much more about my love for Disney, Star Wars, and everything else that I am obsessed with, I can promise that these passions will shine through within my blog posts because they are a huge part of who I am. So, If you really do want to learn more about me, or are just interested in reading about the exciting adventures the world takes me on, make my blog the homepage of your web browser and you’ll never miss a new story! Haha! Now, I want to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to look at my page, I truly appreciate it and I hope you have an enjoyable time whilst perusing my blog.
This has been LJP. “May the Force Be With You“.